Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Cards Galore August Challenge - Day 3 - Eileen and Isobel's design team tags

Welcome to day three of our Design Team showcase.

And today is the turn of:
Eileen

"I only had a brown tag, but as dusky pink is my favourite colour, I used one of my dusky pink papers. I coordinated some Memory Box Die cut roses, using a pale pink paper. I outline the tag with crushed jewel peel-offs to give it a lift. Instead of lace or ribbon, I used a spare off cut of a leaf peel-off I had, which unbelievably fit perfect, and I added gems on top. I finished it off with some butterflies I stuck on to the same pink paper, and then cut around them and added them to my tag."

Isobel
http://isobelcreationblogspotcom.blogspot.co.uk/


"Well I have to be honest and say I bought my tag ready cut.
My granddaughter Skye gave me one of her birthday cards
to recycle, hence the flip flops. I stamped the tag with SUN SEA and
SAND and added the flip flops and the job was done. Not the most creative
but sometimes its good to recycle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment